Thursday, June 02, 2005

The evil that lurks in mens hearts

Perhaps you've read about the recent spate of attacks in Baqubah.  (I'd link to it, but I am in a hurry)  The VBIED yesterday morning that killed one of the governing council members was about 3 clicks away.  I was getting dressed.  I thought it was outgoing arty.  It was a big boom.
 
Found out that some assclowns in a town in my Nahiya (can't do definintions in this post, I'm mailing it in as I leave) left a note on the doorstep of one of my city council members threatening to hurt his family if he kept working on the city council. 
 
I can really see how the AIF could view this guy as a threat.  He was in the Navy with Noah, and all he does is try to get clean water, stable electricity, and better roads built in his town.  Truly scum of the earth.
 
Well, I found out where the assclowns live.  Time for some intimidation, American style. 
 
I'll keep you posted.
 
Chuck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless You on your way!!! Kick some butt!!

Anonymous said...

Too bad they haven't seen John Wayne - they would know that doing stuff like that will just get you a visit from GWWABA (guys with weapons and a bad attitude).

Fire'em up! .... and let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your service, and you're in my tabset now.

Best,

Indy