Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Quick update 29 June

Hey Y'all! Chuck was out of it most of the day due to his surgery. Everything went well and Alice and I got to spend some time with him throughout the day. He was moved to another ward, which is a good thing.

Many of you have asked for an address to send cards... I appreciate that very much. I am not ignoring this request, but I am holding off on that until I have more info on how long we will be here and where Chuck will be (which ward) for the duration of our stay here. He could be moved again after his surgery on Saturday, or even before that. I don't want to give an address and then the letters not get to him. We will probably be here a few more weeks, but only time will tell.

I don't really have a lot of info to give you right now. Chuck is doing well and is coherent off and on. He's been smiling a lot more lately when I talk to him, which lets me know he is really hearing what I am saying to him. I always tell him you all are out there praying for him... I tell him every day.

Again, I thank you all for your prayers for all of us. When I have more to update, I will do so.

Take care and God Bless!
Carren

No comments: