Monday, August 29, 2005

Amercan Soldier

Added a link do the right sidebar for of the American Soldier. Now, that doesn't mean that the American Soldiers are the ones that are supposed to read it (I don't think that would be such a bad idea). Basically it's a blog written by a guy who's "been there," and who has, much like me, returned home.

I don't know about, "much like me," I haven't followed him since the beginning of his blog and I don't know if he had his ass splattered all over some bridge in Iraq and is recuperating from his wounds; or if he returned home luckily enough, without a scratch. I hope the latter is true.

Anyway, I have read through his blog, including some of his archives and like the way he writes and thought you might like to peruse him as well. He has written a book called American Soldier can also pre-order it they are if you like the way for the rights. I believe you get a discount if you act soon.

But wait, there's more!

A part of the proceeds from his book will go to Soldiers Angels and to Project Valour-IT. So if you're part of the “not gonna get something for nothing crowd,” this is your opportunity to give and feel good about it. Who could ask for anything more?

--Chuck

No comments: