Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Home

I have finally returned to my humble abode. After a very long flight to Kansas City and then on the Manhattan Kansas, Carren I made it home today around one o'clock. In a few days the kids will rejoin us and we'll be a complete family again. I'll try to keep up with blogging, but obviously, I have three people right here that deserve my attention. I can't tell you how much it means to finally be home. It has been a long eight months since I last saw my family.

What this means to the casual reader is that I will be blogging a little less the next few weeks... and to the faithful; it means you may have to go through the archives to get your Chuck Fix.

For now though, you can actually hear what I had to say over at Holly Aho’s. It's my first podcast ladies and gents, and I think it's about 45 minutes of me rambling on before the meds really started to kick in.

--Chuck

No comments: