Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays from the Ziegenfi

Hey Y'all! Can you guess who this is? Yep, Carren is back... trying to think of something whitty to say, but Chuck seems to do that much better than I. So, I will keep this short and sweet while our children run in and out of the room asking for a million things at once... and while Chuck is SLEEPING peacefully in bed (I need to go jump on the bed and wake him up... maybe I'll send the kids up to do that so they can get yelled at instead of me...).

Okay, the real reason I wanted to write was to wish you all a very Happy Holiday season and may God bless you all in 2006!!!

I thank you all for being so supportive of us through the last six months. This blog has opened so many doors for so many people (other than our family), and I am very grateful to all of you who support the troops and their families.

Sidebar: As I am writing this, or trying to, I am getting a math lesson from my soon-to-be six year old son. And our two year old is asking for bubble gum..... can't a woman get a little space!!! :)

Anyway.... enjoy the holidays and remember all of the blessings in your life. We have had many blessings, including those of you who faithfully read the blog and keep us in your prayers.

Take care and God Bless!

Until next time,
Carren

No comments: