Sunday, January 29, 2006

Before you get upset...

I'm not a war criminal.
I've never burned bodies, or ordered the burning of any bodies.
I would never, ever burn the body of one of our soldiers; moreover, I would treat the enemy with the same respect.
The picture seen in the comments section is one of my favorites from my tour in
Iraq. It shows the aparent absurity and, at the same time, the absolute necessity of some of the missions we did. It is a very direct correlation to the blog... an absolute necessity on some levels, and apparently absurd on others.

Anyway, before the deluge of nastygrams or letters of dissappointment start, read the full explanation here: http://tcoverride.blogspot.com/2005/06/barbeque.html
I wrote about it 15 days before getting my ass splattered all over
Iraq, and before this blog really got interesting.

--Chuck

No comments: