Friday, January 27, 2006

Time wasters...

I can't sleep, and I'm goofing off.
Escapa!
Simple, unadulterated hand-eye control. Best time is 35 seconds with a touchpad...
Next, how crazy are you?
QuizFarm.com :: Which mental disorder do you have?
I have Antisocial Personality Disorder
Not Quite, I dinna think I was nuts, I t turns out,
I am Evil...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I get to hell, I'm sure I'll find this:

Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies
Circle I Limbo

Bill Clinton
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Amish
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Hipsters, Riceboys, Trixies, Goths
Circle IV Rolling Weights

The Seattle Seahawks, General asshats
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

PETA Members, Scientologists, Militant Vegans
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Qusay Hussein, Uday Hussein, Saddam Hussein
Circle VII Burning Sands

Buddhists, Democrats, NAMBLA Members
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Osama bin Laden, Muslims, Arabs
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell


And Finally, a game for Dan

Sleep well,
--Chuck

No comments: