So this... this... Diatribe? Manifesto? Drunken Nerd? showed up in my Comments box about the Blog Conference. As fa ras the other comments go, Thanks all, and the best thing that will come out of this is face-to-face coordination, (the best kind), perhaps some publicity (which generally equates to some kind of readership/popular interest. Given that, I also think it can greatly help in finding more donors for the causes we all support. And I also plan on getting, as the Duke put it in Operation: Pacific!--"Knee-Walking Tight!"
Anyhow, this Spam needed a fisking, if for nothing else than a good mental exercise. Henceforth, all of my comments are in italics.
Jesus Christ is a false god.
At best all Christians can hope for is partial credit.
and I am a fucking retard.
Program on the emergence of civilization.
"14 species of large animals capable of domesitcation in the history of mankind. Plus, the snuffaluffagus.
None from the sub-Saharan African continent. And none from
They (they who?) point out Africans’ failed attempts to domesticate the elephant and zebra, the latter being an animal they illustrate that had utmost importance for it's applicability in transformation from a hunting/gathering to agrarian-based civilization. So instead they used goats, camels, donkeys, and slaves from other tribes.
The roots of racism are not of this earth. Yep, hate is universal.
Austrailia, aboriginals:::No domesticable animals. (But they've got kangaroos and bloomin’ onions! How cool is that?! Plus, cool accents and XXXX Beer!)
The North American continent had none. Now 99% of that population is gone (99% of none is… none. Oh you mean domesticatable animals. Wait, we had no domesticatable animals? Ever hear of horses, ponies, buffalo (there's a buffalo ranch not 9 miles from here...)
Organizational Heirarchy/Levels of positioning.
Heirarchical order, from top to bottom:
1. MUCK - perhaps have experienced multiple universal contractions (have seen multiple big bangs--(well, maybe on the spice channel), creator of the artificial intelligence humans ignorantly refer to as "god" (And MUCK sounds better than God? Lets see... I belive in one MUCK, the lord, the giver of life... nah)
2. Perhaps some mid-level alien management (Alien middle management?)
3. Evil/disfavored aliens - runs day-to-day operations here and perhaps elsewhere (So this planet is run by Evil Aliens? Klingon evil or Conehead evil? Or maybe Mars Attacks evil?)
4. Chinese/egyptians - this may be separated into the eastern and western worlds (Ya think? How about
5. Romans - The seamless transition between Cleopatra and Julius Caesar may be a clue alluding to a partnership. (Seamless? Dinna they both end up dead? Plus, the Romans spent so much time conjugating verbs that heir civilization eventually devolved into the international cabal concerned with global domination of the bread, salad, and pasta markets through the widespread infestation of local restauranteurs, forcing them out of business by erecting OLIVE GARDEN restaurants and coercing people to deny market share to the smaller franchises.)
6. Mafia - the real-world 20th century interface that constantly turns over generationally so as to reinforce the widely-held notion of mortality (So the evil aliens are actually so advanced that they rule the world, (and possibly others) but there’s an even more super advanced bunch of aliens who are good (but not benevolent, as they let evil aliens run earth…my head hurts.)
7. Jews, corporation, women, politician - Evidence exists to suggest mafia management over all these groups. (So the mob controls my wife? Do you think they could tell me how? Gee, ya think there might be a corrupt politician or two out there? As far as controlling the Jews go, why wouldn’t they control the Mormons? They own
1985 James Bond View to a Kill--1989 San Francisco Loma Prieta earthquake.
Our society gives clues to the system in place. We all have heard the saying "He has more money than god." There is also an episode of the Simpsons where god meets Homer and says "I'm too old and rich for this." (Yep. Them aliens are dropping hints on the Simpsons. Now the whole Billy Graham “put your hands on the television” shtick makes sense.)
This is the system on earth because this is the system everywhere.
20 cent/hour Chinese labor, 50 cents for material.
An $80 sweater costs less than a dollar; tribute kicked upstairs vindicates the creative accounting. So they control the entire world, (and others) but still need money? I thought they wanted us as food, or to steal our water. And who pays $80 for a sweater? Women? Jews? Politicians? Now I see the light! Of course they’re controlled by aliens. Also, you're overpaying your labor in China. Move to the smaller Asian countries (Or even the sub-continent) and get child labor for 20 cents per day! Think about it, you've just made an instant profit of $2.20 per hire, per 12-hour shift! Damn, I need to go into the sweater business...
I don't want to suggest the upper echelons are evil and good is the fringe. But these individuals become wealthy exploiting those they hurt. As opposed to humans who do the same thing (unless they too are aliens!)
It is also suggested using coupons or buying on sale negates any benefit that could be earned, so even if you pick correctly you may lose the credit.
The clues are there which companies are favored and which are disfavored, but they conceal it very hard because it is so crucial. I offer an example of historical proportions…
I am dumbfounded. I think I just felt something pop in my head. I believe my brain actually burst the cells that were trying to understand that last paragraph; in an attempt to prevent any further damage. Good thing the ol’ tinfoil is holding. May need a few extra layers after this though.
BTW, the Genius who discovered all of these truths about our world can be reached at email@example.com, and his IP address is 18.104.22.168. FYI.