Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hellloooooooo?????

Just wanted to let y'all know Chuck and I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything. I guess he's too busy in DC (being LAZY) to post on the blog, and I have been "jumpin' through my butt" (you should try it... :) to get stuff done in order to move in 17 days. Actually, I have to have all our crap squared away by next Friday (the 5th) b/c that's when the packers (no, not the football team) start boxin up our stuff. Anyone wanna make a trip out to KS and help? It's oodles of fun!!! Okay, just kidding... I know you all have lives of your own and all we would end up doing is drinkin and hangin out like we did at the conference. Wait a minute - that would help me do what I do best - - - PROCRASTINATE!!!!!!

Well, I am off to take Adelle to dance class (it's so cute) so I'll make an attempt to post something more exciting later (or next week... whenever :)

Take care and God Bless!
Carren

No comments: