Saturday, April 29, 2006

MIA

I haven't posted in awhile.  Not really sure why, other than the excitement of the milblog conference, (and the installation and servicing of hangovers,) and of the extreme malaise and tiredness that followed me the rest of the week after the conference.  That could probably be explained by the days of concentration that I suffered while being evaluated for traumatic brain injury.  Basically, it was a lot of tests of my ability to concentrate and psychiatric valuations.  (And won't comment on those too much, but I did minimize the amount of strange looks I got from the psychiatrists.)  
Someone to rectify that today with a series of posts on several different topics, not exactly sure where I'm gonna a start or where I'm going to end, but should be kind of fun.

Helmets on, tinfoil smooth, and here we go.

--Chuck

No comments: