Monday, May 01, 2006

$.02 Tech Support

Anyone know about technorati tags? I don't get it, or how to use them. Anyone care to send a primer?

Also, how do I add Carren as a blogger here, other than her writing "Carren" and then it says Chuck right underneath? (*using blogger)

IF (and that's a big if) I decide to migrate to military.com, vfw.com, or some other server service, anyone know an easy way to do it, take the archives, autoredirect the current blog, the whole nine yards. Also, what's it cost? I've heard about bandwidth costs and such, but blogger's free, so what costs (other than intrawebs access) would I incur? Finally, is there an easy one-stop shopping type of publishing interface softwear? Comprable to or better than blogger--easy to use but with advanced options too.

Just thinking.
Chuck

No comments: