Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I am one sexy bitch...

Whilst hanging out poolside at the Bellagio, I felt the need to really show some skin. Carren, of course, decided to go to the other side of the pool (lest she be blinded by the brilliance of my porcelain-like skin--okay, porcelain that's been smacked with a tennis raquet dipped in pinkish yellow silicone, to show the scars.

Regardless, it did get me some long stares from the ladies (and a few Armenian men.) You see, it's truly amazing to have all that sexy in one place, and then show even more skin. Luckily, I didn't scare any children.Even more luckily (luckilyer?) Carrie was on her 3rs or fourth drink, so she didn't mind (a) taking the picture or (b) her husband running around in an improvised banana smuggler.

After 10 minutes or so, I covered back up, after hearing chants of "You've really made my day!" and "If you were any hotter, I'd turn gay!"
Of course, with my hearing damage, and the booze, they could have been shouting "Put that thing away!!!"

I'll let you decide.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

--Chuck

No comments: