Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bummer.

What a bummer. The weblog award folks "accidentally" put me on the list of best Milblog Finalists, only to later exclude me from the ballot, claiming the listing as a "mistake."
Feh. Screw 'em. My recommendation: don't waste the bandwith bothering to go there to vote.

For anyone, in any category.

I am dissapponted and disgruntled, and acting childish. I was honored at first, but to have that honor so unceremoniously stripped, without so much as an explanation or a "My Bad." I am embarressed, quite frankly, to have made some mention of this honor here and on some of my former honoree's blogs, albeit in a friendly rival manner. And then to find out that I didn't have the honor to begin with... I feel really stupid.

Screw 'em.
Charles Ziegenfuss
Guest
 I am a finalist but not listed for voting!
« Thread Started on Yesterday at 9:18pm »
[Quote]

I am listed as a finalist in the Best Milblog category, and yet, I am not listed on the ballot!

Shennanigans!

--Chuck
http://tcoverride.blogspot.com


Link to Post - Back to Top IP: Logged
Kevin Aylward
Administrator
*****
member is offline




[homepage]

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 17
Karma: 1
 Re: I am a finalist but not listed for voting!
« Reply #1 on Yesterday at 9:54pm »
[Quote]

Actually your listing in the Best Milblog is a mistake. You'll notice you're not in the poll, which was how it was intented. You're in the ecosystem category only.

Link to Post - Back to Top IP: Logged
Charles Ziegenfuss
Guest
 Re: I am a finalist but not listed for voting!
« Reply #2 on Today at 10:19am »
[Quote]

Wow. What a total letdown. To be told you're a finalist for best Milblog, and then told it was a mistake, and you only belong in the "best of the bottom" categorgy.

Wow. Just pull all mention of my blog from this nonsense. I want no part of it.

Sorely disappointed,
--Chuck

No comments: