Friday, December 29, 2006

Saddam Hussein will die tonight is dead

Uncle Satan is on deathwatch dead. Supposedly, he's going to get got his neck stretched tonight, according to Fox.

I think he's doing this since I just fixed my blog page to show the 30 day countdown to a lynching.

I honestly hope they chose the Iranian method of hanging, where he's stood on the ground, noosed up, and lifted slowly into the air to strangle.

free image hosting

The news claims they'll only show the video after they've viewed it, to make sure it's noty too harsh or in bad taste (unlike a beheading, an shooting execution of a US prisoner, burned bodies hanging from a bridge, or an enemy sniper shooting a US soldier.)

As long as it's tasteful, indeed.

Me, I'll celebrate his hanging by "Hanging Out" with my family for the next few hours.

A freely elected government in Iraq tried a despot according to their non-sharia but religiously guided laws, convicted him in a fair court, heard his appeal, and carried out justice , for the first time in the entire middle east. The first time the tree of liberty has been watered by the people of a nation in the middle east. The first time, ever.


Mission Accomplished, amen.

--Chuck


Oh, and Saddam, my God is waaaay better than your god.

No comments: