Friday, March 30, 2007

Thank You

I want to thank you all so much for your support and ideas re. this post. I personally don't think we need a whole house makeover... it's pretty good. The organization and storing thing is MY worst enemy! We have lots of space to store stuff, just no time to figure out how to organize it and where to put it. It's an ongoing battle for me.

As for yard work, I help Chuck quite a bit in the yard. I used to HATE yardwork, but I developed an "appreciation" for it while Chuck was in Iraq. We both did a lot of work last year, and it was quite exhausting for both of us. We would do a lot of work again this year, but Chuck will be gone half the summer and I will be taking classes and going to my internship (gone 5 days a week). So, time is not on our side.

I give Chuck credit for even posting this. I have a reeeeaaaally hard time asking for help. I've learned over the last 2 years to suck it up and ask, but it's still hard.

I just want you all to know how much I appreciate you!!! THANKS!!!

Carren

No comments: