1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County, so approx. 1.2 million people speak something other than English or Spanish, prolly Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, or Dutch).
(All the above from the Los Angeles Times) (Ack. Spit)
- Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
- Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.
- The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION/year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University ]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number. (That mans other people pay for it--you and me.)
- 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens. (We should have a special section of law--if you're arrested for any crime, and are here illegally, we kill you and shoot your body over the border with a big catapult.)
- If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstrate by the thousands, WHY can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country? (Because the MexGov a) Supports their protests b)would crush them if they tried it at home, and c) they know we'll feel sorry for them and rush to meet their "needs."
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
U.S. vs. MEXICO
On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. (We need more snipers in these stadiums) As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession." (Dumbass-he should have walked off with his team waving the one-fingered salute, sued the stadium owners (prolly the CA/LA gummint) for failing to provide a safe and secure environment to his players, and had the players sue for the emotional stress caused by the crowd, which the stadium management took no action to stop. Every dollar lost in the lawsuits would take away from the tax revenue of the city & state, thereby reducing the $ for handouts to these illegals.)
Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts. It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent. (Which is why I always check the "Native American" block on all forms that have it. I was born and raised here, raise my children here, my parents were both born and raised here, etc. By definition, I am a Native of this country.)
Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know
... that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals?
... that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so?
According to the L.A. Times (Ack. Spit), Orange County , California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members, 98% of which are Mexican and Asian.
How's your county doing?
According to a New York Times (Ack. Spit) article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia , 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.
Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references." (It's called education to the least-common-denominator. We can't teach all the kids, or just focus on the smart ones or the dumb ones. So we'll make sure everyone has an understanding of the basics, and no further. we may be stupid, nut at least we're all equally stupid.)
WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island .
They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges... affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture. Diversity.
WTF ever happened to the "Great Melting Pot" that i was brought up in? Alloys are metals that become stronger than their base elements when bonded together. If they don't bond, then the mixture remains weak, brittle, and worthless. But damned if they don't pick lettuce like they were born to do it.
Here's a thought: All new immigrants, (including any receiving "Amnesty") must, within 1 year, have a job and pay all taxes. Within 2 years must be entirely self-sufficient, without the need for any form of social welfare, still have a full time job (that's "Yob" in spanglish)--even if going to school--and must prove they are above the poverty line and pay taxes. This continues, until at the five year mark, they can show that their median household income is equal to the national average median household income, they have paid all of their taxes for the last five years, have contributed a portion of their income greater than or equal to the total amount of services provided to them through social welfare programs, speak English fluently, (And their kids must as well), and pass random drug tests throughout. failure to meet any of these gates results in expulsion from the country to the socialist country of their choice.
And if we find you here again, we shoot you.