Thursday, April 26, 2007

Re: Airforce Drill Sergeant Michelle Manhart's New Naked Ad for PETA

Jack Shepherd wrote:
Airforce Drill Sergeant Michelle Manhart's New Naked Ad for PETA

Hi there, I thought you might find this interesting:

      Airforce Drill Sergeant Michelle Manhart, who was demoted by the Air Force (and later resigned) after posing for a Playboy photo shoot, has just starred in a new ad for PETA’s “I’d rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” series. You can check out the ad, as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot, at http://www.furisdead.com/feat-MichelleManhart.asp?c=mmblogjs.

Please let me know if you’d like any more information.

All the best,

Jack 

_______________________________

Jack Shepherd

http://blog.peta.org

Watch This


Why should I care if someone who disgraced the uniform, demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of the uniform code of military justice, wears my flag as a garment, acted contrary to the good order and discipline of a unit that by its very nature is designed to instill order and discipline in new recruits decides to add her name and oh-so-poor-character to an organization of pasty-white, malnourished, poorly educated people who can't understand that animals are made out of meat for a reason, and we are natural omnivores. 

I know peta is not just about veganism, that it justifies itself as the ASPCA on steroids.  It's not that I don't understand the cause you champion, it's that I just don't care.  I don't care if fluffy the cat has to die a horrible death so a cancer patient may live another week, or that a cute bunny rabbit lives out its last few days with its eyes full of detergent and makeup, going blind in a lab before lining my gloves.  I don't care if the monkey in the zoo has too small a cage, looks bored with his rope swing, or won't eat because he's despondent.  I don't care if mink and ermine and baby seals are clubbed, gassed, electrocuted through their anuses, or had their entrails made into extrails by being squished with overstuffed pillows.  I don't care if baby cows live in itty-bitty pens and are kept malnourished so I can have a nice veal cutlet or fillet. (Don't even get me started on Kobe Beef... yummy.)

There is so much wrong in the world today, people (you know, the dominant species on earth) kill each other by the thousands, murder, rape, arson, crimes against humanity, crimes against entire ethnicities, and you want me to lose a moments' thoughts over some furry little sack of shit who didn't have necessary survival skills to scrape and pull its way to the top of the food chain?

I had a pretty good day until now. I think I am going to go to KFC and get a 20-piece bucket.  Really, I should be thanking you.  I have a mink coat that belonged to my grandmother that I need to take and have restored for my wife. Hopefully, it can be repaired, because those things are expensive!  I figure she's worth it either way, so what the hell.

Oh yeah, unless you're going to send me fast food coupons, stop sending me this Petarded bullshit spam.


All the best,

Chuck

No comments: