Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A few quick questions:

The inimitable Jacki has so graciously given my position an overhaul. I was going to ask what you folks think, but to be honest, this is where I write my own thoughts, (or where Bolivian hackers post theirs) and neither they nor I car much what you think of the new layout.

I like it, and therefore, it stays. So there.

Now then, the questions:

Can you ever imagine any instance where torture of an individual would be warranted, even with the full understanding that there is the risk that your subject may die, or just tell you what you want to hear to make you stop?

Is it still torture, if you don't ask any questions?

Please answer in the commentary, and explain your answers.

My answers, upon carefully considered thought, tomorrow.

No comments: