Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Glad I was wounded

So I've been having fun with the wrong-minded over at Sadly, No, based on a post written by Uncle Jimbo at Blackfive, which was written about his acceptance of waterboarding as fair game in warfare.

As usual, when confronted with superior intellect, name calling ensues (I usually just end my commentary with a singular "dumbass.") In return, I am called a Nazi, Stazi, Stalinist, Everything that is wrong with America, etc. But this one was by far the lowest:
Jim said,

October 31, 2007 at 16:56

It’s not specifically outlined in the Constitution because the people who founded this country never dreamed that their heirs would be monsters like you.

Honestly, if you voted for Bush in 2000 and/or 2004 (especially 2004) I’m glad you were wounded.

Today I am SO glad i put my life and family's future on the line to serve in the Army that protects his right to say that. I don't think it matters to him how I voted. After all, my singular vote wouldn't have mattered, would it? I don't recall being made part of the electoral college...

--Chuck

(by the way, Jim is now the asshat of the year. Anyone wanna dig around and find out more about him?

No comments: