Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Looks like I left Nevada too soon

What follows will contain some of the harshest language I've ever used here. If you don't like reading it, then read this first and you'll understand.

On second thought, words fail me, except to note that the shitbag's former girlfriend had this to say about him: "He said he'd been in the Navy and, you know, I was looking for a strong guy to represent to my sons what I thought they needed to be," [his former girlfriend] Allen said.

Um. Positive role model? Just what I think when I see this...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I say we should urge the lawmakers in the state of Nevada to allow this.


And as he waits for the needle, I'd like to introduce him to the person who'll be teaching him all about molestation:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And of course, the ACLU has asked Nevada to stay executions until the supreme court can decide if lethal injection is too horrific and torturous for shitstains on the bedsheets of society like Chester the molester.

Thanks, ACLU, for looking out for his "rights." Thanks for looking out for those child-rapists so oppressed by "the Man."

DRANO in an IV drip would be too good for this... thing. I would actually wish the injuries I sustained on it, moreso I am willing to inflict those wounds with a rusty hatchet and a lemon zester.

--Chuck

No comments: