Wednesday, October 03, 2007

PLEASE CROSS-POST ASAP!!!

Hey there, blogworld! I need your help and I know you'll have my back (or something like that).

I need you to cross-post the fact that SpouseBUZZ Live 3 will be in Fayetteville, NC on December 1, 2007!!! The link to SpouseBUZZ

The link to the information regarding the SBL3 event (gotta love those acronyms!).

In addition to cross-posting, e-mail every military person you know so they can e-mail their friends and they can e-mail their friends and they can..... I think you know what I am getting at.


Thanks so much for helping us spread the word!!!

God Bless!

The Mrs.

//UPDATE// The Mr. (Chuck) will NOT be at the spousebuzz conference. However, not only will the Mrs. attend, but My mom will also attend. Now is your chance to meet 1/2 of my genetic makeup, the woman who not only raised me, but gave me a very large portion of my sense of humor, taught me how to cook, and dropped everything to help her "little cripple" (me) so many times it is amazing.
Mom was an Army Wife well before it was cool to be an Army wife; for an idea of the conditions she had to rasie a family in, read the beginning of "the Right Stuff." She definitely has it.

--Chuck

No comments: