(This is an interesting bit of information that you never hear about.)
1. Enron's chairman did meet with the president and the vice president in the Oval Office.
2. Enron gave $420,000 to the president's party over three years.
3. It donated $100,000 to the president's inauguration festivities.
4. The Enron chairman stayed at the White House 11 times.
5. The corporation had access to the administration at its highest level and even enlisted the Commerce and State Departments to grease deals for it.
6. The taxpayer-supported Export-Import Bank subsidized Enron for more than $600 million in just one transaction.
BUT...the president under whom all this happened WASN'T George W. Bush.
It was the great philanderer, Bill Clinton! And lest the Crone in the capitol forgets, 'We are The President" means she is just as culpable.
Pass this on so the whole Country will know. The Media Won't!
ARE WE READY FOR MRS. CLINTON?