Saturday, May 31, 2008

ChuxShirts

Okay folks. Looking back on sales receipts, it doesn't look like chuxshirs has made a sale in about two years.

Either ya'll don't like what's offered, or you don't know about what's there, and what Chuxshirts is.

Simply, ChuxShirts is a money maker for soldier's angels. I don't make a dime off any of it, all profits are sent directly to soldier's angels.

If thew case is a matter of not liking what is offered, I'm open to suggestions, and will have the TCOverride graphic arts department put their mad skillz to production post-haste. If you have a design you'd like to submit, just email it to me at tcoverride -(press shift 2)- gmail -(period)- com. If it passes muster, i.e. coolness, I'd wear it, it espouses the things that make me giggle, or for that matter anything I don't hate, I'll try to get it on an item.

Really folks, it's good stuff. I've even added a few new products already.

--Chuck

No comments: