Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Asbestos help

If you know anyone with asbestos exposure...

Chuck Ziegenfuss
sent from my crackberry



From: Jesse Herman <jesse@asbestos.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 2:54 PM
To: TCOverride@Gmail.com
Subject: tcoverride Resource Suggestion

Hello-

I happened to come across your site when reading other military blogs. I am reaching out to vets and those still serving in efforts to spread awareness on how to best seek mental and physical treatment that may be needed.

I am the awareness coordinator at asbestos.com (AKA Mesothelioma Cancer Center). We offer free assistance to any veteran exposed to asbestos who seeks counseling. The content I wish to provide includes a broad spectrum of information and resources for veterans. If you think you may be down, let me know and I will provide personalized content ASAP for you to review and hopefully publish. 

Thank You,

Jesse Herman
Mesothelioma Cancer Center
jesse@asbestos.com
(407) 247-9664

No comments: