Monday, September 29, 2008

2009 "Pin-Ups For Vets" Calendar!

..INTRODUCING the 2009 "Pin-Ups For Vets" Calendar! I have my binoculars ready, and I am out there LOOKING FOR SPONSORS to help me cover the costs of the printing of the calendars!

If you would like to be a 2009 sponsor and take out a business card size ad on the first page of the calendar, please contact me at PinUpsForVets@aol.com. The calendars were sent all across the globe, and thousands of people will see your ad. A business ad, as last year, can be featured for $100. I also would love to hear from private citizens who would like to send a message to our brave heroes deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan and also to our brave Vets and recovering troops. Those messages of encouragement mean so much to them. If you would like to send a message, these will be featured for $50 in the calendar. To send a check, my mailing address is:

Gina Elise
P.O. Box 14
Redlands, CA 92373

Since this fundraiser project to help our Veterans began, we have raised $20,000 for Veteran's Healthcare...one calendar at a time. I could not have done this without the very generous support of all of you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening up your hearts to our Veterans and troops who have given so much for our country.

With much love and appreciation,
Gina Elise
www.PinUpsForVets.com

No comments: