Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am a Racist

Does it strike anyone as funny/ironic that the KKK has done more in the last 50 years to advance the cause of freedom (re: the 1st Amendment) than the entire democratic party?

This list is taken from the wicked pinto

(italics, however are mine.)

* As a racist, I believe in smaller government and lower taxes.

* Because of my racist tendencies, I tend to dislike people that say “Goddamn America”, bomb the Pentagon or preach hatred of others and this country.

* The racism that pulses through my veins leads me to believe that all life is precious including that of the unborn.

* As an unrepentant racist, I believe it is my right to keep and bear arms and make swiss cheese of anyone that threatens me or my family.

* As a racist, I embrace legal immigrants that make the arduous trek to come to this great country and make a better life for themselves and their families and do so with respect to our laws.

* Being the racist that I am, I believe that being a well-spoken (uh...uh...uh...) community organizer, a state Senator and a less-than-one-term U.S. Senator does not qualify you to be President of the United States. (being a natural born citizen, however...)

* Apparently it is my flaming racism that leads me to believe in fiscal responsibility and balanced budgets.

* Lastly, as a racist, I believe that freeing 58 million Iraqis and Afghans and giving them the opportunity at self rule was a wonderful thing.



--Chuck

No comments: