The Military and Microsoft has a deal where they provide Microsoft software for military personnel. Anyone can do this, as long as they are in the military and have an AKO/DKO account. The software is free but taxes, shipping, and handling is on the soldier. To get this product, here are the steps:
- Log on to AKO/DKO
- select "SELF SERVICE"
- go to "ARMY e-COMMERCE
- select "NO COST SOFTWARE"
- FOLLOW THE STEPS TO SIGN UP
- an email will be sent to your AKO for verification. In that email there will be a link that will take you to the Microsoft Page for ordering
- the final price is $21.35. CAN'T BEAT THAT DEAL, as it's only $2000 less than if you purchased these programs separately
- DOWN SIDE: This must be done using your "CAC"......
PLEASE BE NICE AND SHARE WITH YOUR SOLDIERS AND OTHER COMRADES
|What's included in Office Enterprise 2007|