Friday, October 31, 2008

Off the net

I am doing army training this weekend--trying to impart knowledge into the minds of my cadets--and will be off the net until Sunday night/Monday morning.

I will linkup with Uncle Jimbo on Sunday in Johnstown, PA, as we try our best to embarrass redacted.

There will still be some daily funnies raining down over the weekend, so be sure to check back often.

Also, I do plan on live blogging election night, from 0900 EST to 2400 EST (perhaps later) and as we all work that day, it's going to be like a live message board. I will still have panelists, and welcome any suggestions.

but here's the catch: YOU people invite them. if there's someone you really want to be a panelist, engage them, talk to them, and get them to contact me for the link for the panel. There's lots of linkery to check on the blogroll, at least that may be a good place to start. Also, ask other bloggers to put a post up about the event.

Like I always told my LT's, write the post you'd like them to put up, include the link(s), and send it. It's much easier to get someone to do somethig when all they have to do is cut/paste or sign something.
--Chuck

No comments: