Friday, February 27, 2009

Hold that thought

UPDATE:  They're fixed!


Yeah, comments are broken. I'm torn between putting Blogger comments back on for the duration of the "outage" and just ignoring it.

If I go through the trouble of enabling Blogger comments again, I'm sure comments will come back to life about five minues after I finish.

If I don't, I'm going to kick myself if it winds up being like some other external software that used to be in use on this blog that went offline for a few months...

Technology and I are not really getting along all that well tonight. I tried to make a poll but even that broke. I think I need to find a Slinky and play with that for a while. Hopefully I won't break it or hurt myself...

-Code Monkey

UPDATE: Yeah, they're working on it. Meanwhile, I'll be over here: http://www.etchy.org/

No comments: