1. Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto by Mark R. Levin
3. The 5000 Year Leap: A Miracle That Changed the World by by W. Cleon Skousen
15. The Holy Bible English Standard Version (Kindle Edition)
20. COMMON SENSE (Kindle Edition) by Thomas Paine
25. The Forgotten Man: A New History of the Great Depression by Amity Shlaes
47. Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America by Ann Coulter
60. The Federalist Papers (Signet Classics) by James Madison
67. The American Patriot's Almanac: Daily Readings on America by William J. Bennett
71. Joker One: A Marine Platoon's Story of Courage, Leadership, and Brotherhood by Donovan Campbell
75. A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity by Bill O'Reilly
76. The Survivors Club: The Secrets and Science that Could Save Your Life by Ben Sherwood
79. Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change by Jonah Goldberg
- I can only imagine where Atlas Shrugged would be if it were available on Amazon in the Kindle format.
- Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama? #90.
- Only one from the Oprah Book Club that I saw. I think I'd rather have Glenn Beck's recommendation these days.