Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Come Back Home

"Come Back Home was written in the wake of me losing my longtime drummer and former Army soldier John C. Williams. But the song started off as a reflection of how a military couple deals with separation. After the release of Come Back Home, Johns little brother was killed by an IED in Iraq. His name was Blake Williams. His platoon used this track as the audio to a memorial slide show presentation they did in March of 2008. It was for all the courageous men and women they had lost in the month of March."


more after the jump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ANfzrKmQYY&feature=player_embedded
"I am humbled by their service to our great country and I hope this song brings them some peace. My father served in Vietnam and I truly appreciate
their dedication and bravery."
-Pat McGee


We have created our own slideshow as the music video for the song. We hope you enjoy it and would be honored to see it posted as a news item on your
blog.

No comments: