Monday, April 13, 2009

An easy way to thank a returning soldier and his family.

Update: She is still 200 votes behind

A Soldiers Angel has planned a special gift for her Soldiers
homecoming. She needs help in voting for him. See below:

My name is Roselle Portin.

I have a favor to ask of you. Your consideration of this would be
greatly appreciated.

I am a member of Soldiers Angels. My family and I have been blessed
to receive Kxxxx Xxxxxxxxx as our adopted soldier. Through the
program we write to him, send care packages and keep him in our
thoughts and prayers every day. He has a family in NY that he will be
returning home to soon.

I wanted to do something very special for Xxxxx upon his return. In
order to do this I entered a contest to win a family dude ranch
vacation in Idaho. The kids went door to door, we asked our church
family for help, we asked everyone at school, everyone we came into
contact with throughout the day and all our friends and family for
help. We were winning.

Now we are not. My family will cover air fare for the Family but we
cannot afford the ranch if we don't win it.

Clicky on "feed my soul oh savior" to see how you can help.

I was wondering if you had a network of people that would be willing
to help me out in this. It is VERY easy to vote. No personal info is
required and it only takes a minute.

Here's how it works.
1. go to www.redhorsemountainranch.com
2. click on 'win a family dude ranch vacation' under Guest Story
Contest
3. click on Roselle Portin and VOTE.
The contest ends April 15th.

I know it's a big favor. I just wanted a really special way to send a
very big 'thank you' to Xxxx and his family (he is not aware of
this). If you could help I would be so thankful.

Please let me know what you decide.


Thanks for your time and all you do,
Roselle Portin

No comments: