Wednesday, April 01, 2009

If you can't beat 'em

I came into a small sum of cash from a relative's will. I decided it was time to be able to check my web projects on all platforms. Besides, after the day I had telling my users I didn't want to help them get the conficker virus off their home computers, I've decided maybe it's time to make the switch and just be done with fear of hackers, script kiddies, worms, and viruses.  I'm the proud new owner of a MacBook Pro! Hopefully I won't spend all my bloggy time asking our Mac readers how to do everything. I think this book will help me make the conversion to the Cult of Mac!  Who knows, maybe I'll just start spending my lunch break with those cool kids at the Genius Bar at the Apple Store.  They seemed really nice and really smart.

I've got a few bucks left and need to get some new clothes to match my new persona. What do you think, are these me?

~Code Monkey

No comments: