Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The end is near... and I am losing

//Updated//
I am behind ahead, but only just 1 votes away from losing. 

Also, please consider voting for Susan Katz Keating, for best US Reporter.  She also blogs @ http://www.susankatzkeating.com/
//Updated//
I need to keep the votes rolling in, so Ya'll need to keep the votes rolling in.  PLEASE VOTE, and I'd Appreciate it if you'd vote for me.  After all, if I can't win a simple web-popularity contest, why would I ever run for President?
I know many of my hard-core fans have voted (thanks, Mom!) but now is the time for you to encourage your friends to participate.  If not for me, do it for the children.

With less than 24 hours left in the Fourth Annual MILbloggies, I wanted to share some troubleshooting tips if you’re encountering any problems in voting.
How do I vote?
To vote in the MILbloggies, you must register (JP, and Milblogging.com, DOES NOT SPAM), activate your account, then sign in, and place your vote one time in each eligible category. You can place your votes here. If you have problems, talk to JP here: milblogging@gmail.com.

How do I vote?To vote in the MILbloggies, you must register, activate your account, then sign in, and place your vote one time in each eligible category.  You can place your votes here.

No comments: