Saturday, June 26, 2010

Transitions

Chuck and the family are in the process of creating their own version of Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

I'm trying to go three consecutive weekends without going in to work.  (It's not working out so well.)

I'm going to try to fill the gap while Chuck's working his way to Hawaii, but lately all I can come up with to post is how hot it is here in the Phoenix metro area.  I bought one of those IR thermometers so I now know where I can fry eggs on the 3:00 pm break.  Heh, maybe I'll turn this into a food blog with "What I cooked on the sidewalk during the summer in Phoenix."  So far, eggs, fried rice, and beef jerky (cheap steak left on the porch all day) are on that menu.

Maybe I'll set up a web cam on some food melting in the sun.

I know, I know.  Chuck, please get to a reliable internet connection soon.  And safe travels.

No comments: