Saturday, July 24, 2010

Amazon is being wonky

I think amazon hates me.

The widget is broken (says it's empty when it's not) and Code Monkey is in full-on meth-laced banana mode trying to fix it.

In the mean time, here is a link to the wishlist (which should display the items when clicked) and if you still have issues, send an email to me and I will give you my address and any other help you may need. Accordingly, if you can find the same product elsewhere (either from a different seller on amazon or the web) that's fine, just let me know and I'll pull the item off the list so it's up to date when it's fixed.

Thanks again,

--Chuck

Update from the Code Monkey - It hates both of us.  The widget is gone and there's a nice Wish List button now.  If the widget decides it wants to stop running with scissors and will play nice with others, I'll let it back on the blog.  But the new button seems to have no underlying issues and/or a desire to act out.  It can stay.

No comments: