Monday, August 02, 2010

More from Arizona

I saw that Jim Sharpe had linked to this video this morning before I got to work, and I was right when I decided it would be best to wait and watch it later.  I've found that starting the day with a cup of coffee and a full dose of rage does nothing for my blood pressure.




I'm having a hard time coming up with something to say that isn't in language that will get me cut out of my mother's will except this:  desecrating the US flag, laying it on the sidewalk, and putting what appears to be a toilet seat on it will not win the hearts and minds of those who are on the fence when it comes to 1070.  It will not convince people that you want 1070 to go away because all the illegal immigrants want to become proud American citizens.

Maybe later I can write more where every third word isn't an obscenity, but for now, it's just not going to happen.  

~~Code Monkey

No comments: