Sunday, May 15, 2011

Security questions

My bank configures a security question and answer for customer service calls. In addition to your SSN, date of birth, and mother's maiden name they also ask you the question you specify and wait for the answer you've provided. This is good, because many standard questions are guessable in a way that user-defined questions may not be.

Bank Secret Question & Answer

A real live human operator always asks the question and waits for a real live answer. This measure has the potential to not just improve my account security but add entertainment value as well:

Q: Do you know why I think you're so sexy?
A: Probably because you're totally in love with me.

Q: Need any weed? Grass? Kind bud? Shrooms?
A: No thanks hippie, I'd just like to do some banking.

Q: The Penis shoots Seeds, and makes new Life to poison the Earth with a plague of men.
A: Go forth, and kill. Zardoz has spoken.

Q: What the hell is your problem, sir?
A: This is completely inappropriate and I'd like to speak to your supervisor.

Q: I've been embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars from my employer, and I don't care who knows it.
A: It's a good thing they're recording this call, because I'm going to have to report you.

Q: Are you really who you say you are?
A: No, I am a Russian identity thief.

Q: For the remainder of this conversation, "How can I help you today?" actually means "Would you like to buy some mescaline?" Do you understand?
A: I understand completely.

Q. Who's the black private dick who's a sex machine to all the chicks?
A. Shaft. Damn right.

Q. Where have all the good times gone?
A. My pants.

Q: Condor 86171, Go Secure.
A: Line Secured. Authorization Alpha Tango One. Proceed.

Q: Tell me honestly, Sir: Are you ready to do some Damn Banking?
A: Hell yes I am. Let's do this.

Q: Do you have any idea how much I hate reading from this stupid script for $7.60 an hour?
A: I am SHOCKED.

Q: You can do it, put your back into it.
A: I can do it, put your ass into it.

Q: Whats the name of your first child?
A: Ham sandwich.

Q: Does my butt look fat in these pants?
A: I need to see a photo. But if youre asking, the answer is probably Yes.

Q. Who wrote the Book of Love?
A. The Marquis de Sade. No, really, look it up.

Q: Does this dress look my ass look fat?
A: No, your ass makes your ass look fat.

Q. Why do fools fall in love?
A. Hormones, beer and low standards.

Q. Why does it burn when I pee?
A. You're using too much torque.

Q: Do you know the answer to your secret question?
A: I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you. Can you repeat that?

Q: Do you speak English?
A: Que?

Q: How do you spell your name?
A: I thought we already covered this?

Q: What's the third word on the fifth page of the Manual?
A: Threepwood

Q: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
A: What?

Q: Who is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you?


Q: Your account balance is just over fifteen million, four hundred and six thousand dollars, sir. Would you like that in cash?
A: No, gold bullion will be fine, thank you.

Q: What is Love?
A: Baby dont hurt me....... no more

Q: Who put the bomp in the bomp shu-bomp-shu-bomp?
A: Leonard Nemoy.

Q: Is it just me, or does the sound of velcro tearing give you a hard-on?
A: That's pretty messed up buddy. Can I speak to a different rep please?

Q: Meow, do you know how fast you were going?
A: Did you just say 'meow?'

Q: Every morning for weeks, I've been getting into the office before my coworker and farting on her phone and keyboard as much as I possibly can.
A: Ew.

Q: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
A: Crap!

Q: Look, Mac, you and us? We're just soldiers, right? We don't even know what this war's all about. All we do is we fight and we die and for what? We don't get anything out of it. In about a half an hour the whole American army's gonna be comin' down that road. Why don't you do yourself a great, big fat favor, huh? And get the hell outta here?
A: I have orders. This bank isn't to fall into the hands of the American army.

Q: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
A: But... where will we find a pair of galoshes, five pounds of coleslaw, and a llama at this time of day?

Q: Dana?
A: There is no Dana, there is only Zuul.



Q: Can you verify your signature for me?
A: Sure it's
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: SKS 1.0.10
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=GqI/
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----, I think.

No comments: