Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Open thread: Welcome home!

funny pictures of cats with captions

Chuck is back in Hawaii and has been reunited with his family. I'd guess he won't be on Facebook/Twitter/the blog any time soon, but attempting to predict what Chuck will do is just plain crazy.

If you're looking for a place to say "Welcome Home" or whatever else comes to mind, here's a place to do it.

Thank you Chuck & family. Welcome home. Hope you find the Leonard's truck soon.

~~Code Monkey

PS - Typical.  Chux home and I have to start working again.  If you're having trouble commenting, please click on the picture of the monkey in the sidebar, if you're so inclined, and let me know what browser you're using, if you got an error, etc.  I'll see if I can't make it behave.

PPS - And since I'll be fighting with comments, it's entirely possible it will be even flakier than usual.  Hopefully for the last time though...