Friday, July 20, 2007

Chuck's address

As I was writing out an envelope to send to Chuck, I realized neither one of us ever posted his mailing address for the summer (or maybe he did and I don't remember... my memory is not so good right now). So just in case any of you get to "feeling fruity" and want to send him a card or something, here's his address:

Major Charles W. Ziegenfuss
8820 S. Hosmer
King Oscar Motel
Tacoma, WA 98444

He'll be there until 13 August, which is when I will (finally!) arrive so we can turn around and drive home. I'm sure our trip will be interesting, to say the least!

I talked to Chuck on Tuesday and he headed back out to the field on Wed. He is supposed to be "in" some time tomorrow for a few days, then back out he goes.

I am slowly but surely sludging away with school and the kids. Been working on a research paper all week and can't seem to get it done! I guess my motivation for school is quickly fading. I love my internship, but could do without classes and papers and crap. One more semester to go and I am FREEEEEEEEEE from grad school!!!!! It's only taken me FOUR years to finish. UGH!

No comments: