Sunday, July 22, 2007

Breathe in, breath out...

Now run around the house jumping for joy!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

I can't really do that b/c my kids are asleep, so I figured I would share my joy in saying that, "I am FINALLY DONE with a bleepity bleep, blankity blank research paper I have been writing all week!" 12 pages of fun and joy that I get to hand over to my prof tomorrow and pray for an "A." He wasn't real fond of my last paper - didn't fail, just could use some extra points on this one.

Talked to Chuck yesterday. Called him just as he was walking in the door (I have impeccable timing). And, of course, my kids are back on the emotional roller coaster that rips my heart out every time. But we'll manage like we always do.

I really don't have much to report or babble about. My fingers are numb from beating up the keyboard all week and my brain is fried. Actually, I do have a funny kid story to share.

My kids make up their own words to songs... and it's usually pretty funny. So yesterday Adelle was singing part of the Lion King theme song, Hakuna Matata (sp?). Here's what she should have said:

"It's our problem free... philosophy.... etc."

Here's what she actually said:

"It's our problem free... with lots of peas..."

I practically fell apart laughing so hard!!! Then Creighton piped in, as he always does, to correct her. His version:

"It's our problem free... with lots of BEES..."

Again, laughing my ass off! I guess it would be funnier if you heard my two tone-deaf children singing. But they sure gave me a badly needed belly laugh! I love my kids...

No comments: