If your future success depended on selecting a corporation to manage your affairs and best interests, would you choose a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
- 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
- 7 have been arrested for fraud
- 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
- 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
- 3 have done time for assault
- 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
- 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
- 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
- 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
If you said “Hell no!” than I suggest you get your voter registration card in. That corporation is reflective of the 535 members of the United States Congress.
Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often—and usually for the same reason.
John F. Kennedy: “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”
Robert Kennedy: “There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”
Teddy Kennedy: "They don't call me Tyrannosaurus Sex for nothing."