Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The NFI - Lockheed Martin Military Fatherhood Award.

This award is given each year to a military father who goes above and beyond his duties - both as a serviceman and as a dad! - to make sure he and his family stay connected throughout the stresses of military life.

The awardee is chosen from a pool of nominations by moms, wives, kids, friends, and others from across the country and around the world! This year's awardee will be brought to Washington D.C. with his family and will be recognized at a special ceremony on June 9, 2009.

You can get more information and nominate a father you know at http://www.fatherhood.org/Gala/MilitaryAward/
Please note - nominations are only accepted until February 27th!

Okay, I'm not asking you all to submit a nomination for me. But, I do think I fit the criteria, and if you do too, please nominate me (or someone else you know who may fit the bill.)

--Chuck

No comments: