- CPT Jason Spencer and Chuck's Iraqi Army soldiers who got Chuck out of the canal
- The medics, doctors, and nurses who treated him in Iraq, Germany and Walter Reed
- The Soldiers' Angel who was there in Germany when Chuck woke up
- The bloggers that sounded the alarm that Chuck was wounded and spiritual warfare was needed
- Patti & Soldiers' Angels (probably no need to elaborate this one)
- The anonymous commenter who donated the money to get Chuck his first copy of Dragonsoft
- Chuck's blog followers who sent cards letters and comments that kept him going
- Dragonsoft, for having software that could do what Chuck needed (I needed it for a while too once, so thanks from me too.)
- Everyone who has kept Project Valour IT going since its inception
To Carren, thank you for being a rock and letting me be like part of the family.
And Chuck... well, all I can say is can you send a firemen calendar next Christmas? And Happy Father's Day.
Other people sending good wishes/linking: