Saturday, May 21, 2005

Definitions

Okay.

If you missed the part about the Army, I use their terms in a lot of my writing. (Didja notice the METT-TC on the right side of the page? IT stands for Mission, Enemy, Time, Terrain, Troops available, an Civilian considerations. THey are all things that can affect (and sometimes Effect) your plans. Ergo, Stuff I read daily (METT-TC dependent) is stuff that I read everyday unless one (Or more) of those things screw up my plans.

I don't know how to set up a click-through glossary. If'n I did, or if anyone wants to tell me how to do it with blogger, I will set one up.

Nothing fancy, just a pop up definition. Something like when you click on RCOB at Kim's site.

If the Mrs. wasn't in the army before, she'd never know what the hell I'm talking about. Seriously, I've given classes to new army spouses on the lingo.

Looking over my intro post, I managed not to use any. Trust me folks, its rare.

Look, it'll save you having to cut and paste it into google an then try to figure out which web definition I meant.

Thanks,

BB

No comments: