Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Up and Running

Okay everyone I've got the Program up and running. I don't know if I will be able to master it very soon but I will keep trying until I am able to use it without thinking. The hardest thing he used to is talking like with a newscaster. But that is something I too will overcome. You have to say all of your punctuation with this program.
But I guess you don't really wanna hear about the program. I am so glad that you, the "Teeming Millions", (hat tip Cecil from "the straight dope") purchased the software and and got me this wonderful program so that I can continue to blog.
Unfortunately it is after midnight, and I have a new line of narcotics that they are trying on me tonight. So, aside from being stuck for a topic like how am I doing or who delete are the wonderful people that are helping me and for that matter what the hell happened. The fact of the matter is that I don't want to get into any of those topics right now. Right now, I just want to go to sleep.
However, this program is bitchin'! It really hits the nerdy side of me that I can talk into this microphone, and the computer can figure out what in the hell I'm trying to say. It Even gets most of the pronunciation of the cuss words!
Carren never said in the blog exactly what the nature or extent of my wounds was. I'm not sure if y'all are ready for the true grossness of my injuries and it is up for debate as to whether it is anyone's business but mine and Carren's. So will be a while longer before I explain. I just realized the one thing that I don't like about this program is that it doesn't type the way I talk. It corrects my grammar and spelling. Although annoying I guess I'll have to live with it. I actually have to go back and make corrections to my speech to make it sound more like my speech. You all know how much I love to edit any way so you may have to get through some speech hurdles every now and again.

I will talk to you all later.
hugs and kisses, and thank you so very very much for this program, andfor your concern and your compassion, for your support of Carren and me and mom and everything else that you have done since I managed to get my ass splattered all over Iraq.I never thought when I started blogging that it would ever come to this. I never thought that I would have as so many readers. I never thought that there would be so many people out there who were interested in what I had to say or how I had to say it.

as you can see the drugs have gotten to me. I was never ever this mushy before I started being medicated on a four to six hour basis. I am going to take off the headphones now and go to sleep. But I will definitely be blogging a lot more now that this is working.

--Chuck.
PS all you Aces better keep your asses in line. I will return, said MacArthur; and I am saying it too so you better put all my shit back in my room!

No comments: