Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I hate journalists.

This Pissed me off. But then again what else could yu expect from the WaPo? I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with them.
(alternate site)
This makes me thankful that my leadership will stand up and defend those in the hospital, and all servicemembers. It makes me proud to serve.
(alternate site)
God, I hate journalists. Anybody wanna change the photo into something about wounded reporters? Something along the lines of "Well, you were always just a talkig head anyway..."

I wonder if the WaPo will retract, and how far they'll bury it in their rag. I want a front page editorial retraction, with the publishing editor's picture on the front page, in full color, that bears the caption: "Please, spit on, kick, punch, or otherwise assault me. I am Untermensch."

--Chuck

***Wait for he filefactory timer to count down, then click on the YELLOW stars.

No comments: