Friday, August 18, 2006

Does this taste funny to you?

Did your significant other, partner, friend, spouse or otherwise familiar person ever hand you something to eat or drink and asked you "Does this taste funny?"

Why would you try it?

It's like they think they may have poisoned themselves, and want you to die also to confirm their theory.

So what? What's yer point chuck?

I've gotten a few emails from folks saying that the blog is taking forever to load, the page is all screwey, etc. Is this fact, or are they the ones who are screwey? I'm going to his the republish entire blog button today, but I'd like to know if anyone else is having this problem too.

As for me, the page seems to load fine, both at home and at work.

If anyone out there wants to look at the code, and it is hosed up, and and wants to tell me how to fix it, I'd be very appreciative.

--Chuck

No comments: