Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Feeling better now, Thank You!

Yes, I (Carren) felt like I was dying for two days. Not sure what Chuck called the virus I had, but it sent me straight to bed for about 30 hours! I guess Chuck did okay holding down the fort while I was bed-ridden. No one got lost anywhere, the kids got fed (something), they made it to and from school without a scratch (that I know of), and the house didn't fall down around me. So, I guess he did okay :) (Love you, Honey!)

Chuck was nice enough to suggest cancelling his promotion party - I was pretty bummed out b/c I really wanted to do something special for him. So, he'll have to wait for his Christmas present... and he has NO IDEA what I got him (get the Prowler, the dog and huge TV outta your head, Honey!). Ahhh... I love surprises!

So I recovered from my wicked virus and was "normal" (whatever that means) for three days. Then I woke up Monday morning with HIVES!!! Can you believe it?!?!?! I think I'm allergic to myself - or Chuck. What do y'all think? So now I am recovering from another attack of my immune system. Is someone trying to tell me something? Do I need a vacation, or what?!

Thank you all for your well-wishes (re Chuck's post about my dying). The jokes were great too!

Make sure you stay tuned to the blog for Chuck's report on his visit to WR (see post below).

Y'all have an awesome Christmas and a Blessed New Year! We love ya!

Carren

No comments: