Thursday, June 21, 2007

David is out of the hospital!!!

My mom called this morning and said David was being discharged. His vitals were all normal (well, as "normal" as my brother can be - ha ha). Anywho, he and his girlfriend are staying near the hospital tonight, just in case. Then he will go home Friday.

I talked to David for about 10 minutes yesterday and had to fight hard not to cry. I am sure he could sense it in my voice. It was just so good to actually talk to him and hear HIM say, "I'm okay." Such a blessing!

The power of prayer never ceases to amaze me!!! And all of you members of my blog family, you truly are all amazing yourselves! Thank you all so much for being there for our family, and the families of so many others. Y'all rock!!! (I love saying that :)

God Bless!

No comments: